Infertility Support Groups
Dr. Victor Beshay and his team at DFW Center for Fertility & IVF always put the patient first when treating the sensitive problem of infertility. We understand our patient’s feelings of stress surrounding unsuccessful efforts to conceive a child.
Help for Fertility Patients
Sometimes the process of fertility testing, evaluation, and treatment can be daunting. Our compassionate staff is always there with you, providing helpful information and emotional support during lab tests, exams, office visits, injections, surgical procedures and more. We also connect our patients with local and national support groups where you can meet others going through the same challenges.
Fertility Support Phone Lines
American Fertility Association Toll Free Support Line 888-917-3777
Texas RESOLVE Support Groups – Peer-led and professionally led groups
Fertile Hope (LiveStrong Foundation)
- Arlington/Mansfield: Hannah’s Heart – Contact Shelley Cranford at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-453-2051. Meets monthly on a Tuesday night at 7 PM in Shelley’s home. This is a Christian-based group and open to all women experiencing infertility to share, laugh, support, and hope
- Dallas: Hopeful Hearts – Contact Allison Leonard at 214-223-1542 or email email@example.com. Meets 7PM-9PM the second Thursday of each month (except for May and December, when we meet on the third Monday of the month). This is a ministry for women who are experiencing infertility or who have experienced the loss of a baby.
- Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex: Fertility Challenges Support – Contact Lorraine Thomas 817-656-9566 or 817-313-8029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Meets Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford at 1601 Hospital Parkway in Bedford from 10 AM until Noon on the last Saturday of every month in Meeting Room West I or East. Group to support and encourage couples and their families who are experiencing infertility or have endured pregnancy loss.
- Fort Worth: Hannah’s Heart – Contact Shelley Cranford by email at email@example.com or 817-453-2051. Meets monthly on Wednesday night at 7 PM at Shelley’s house. Meet other women as they journey down the road of infertility.
- Irving: M.E.N.D. (Mommies Enduring Neonatal Death) – Contact Cheryl at Cheryl@mend.org. Meets at 7 PM on the third Monday of the month at Starbucks when there is enough interest. Anyone interested in attending should e-mail Cheryl. Group supports families experiencing infertility after a pregnancy loss or early infant death.